Die Covus-Gruppe, der Experte für Online-Portale, u. a. bekannt durch crobo.com und gutscheincodes.de, hat sich auf den Bereich der digitalen Kundengewinnung spezialisiert. Das 2003 gegründete Unternehmen ist eine bestehende Größe der Berliner Digitalwirtschaft. Covus übernimmt dabei seit über 10 Jahren den Aufbau der Internetportale und führt sie durch Online-Marketing und suchmaschinenoptimierte Domains zum Erfolg. Unser Service umfasst u. a. die Vermarktung und den Vertrieb digitaler Güter, wie beispielsweise Freemium-Produkte, sowie die Unterstützung in den Bereichen Online-Marketing und Leadgenerierung.
The role is focused on serving as the local Human Resources Business Partner for our Berlin Headquarter, collaborating with leaders and staff to drive engagement and retention through a great people experience for all employees at Crobo & Ocono.
- Partner with the C-Level and other managers, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition teams to deliver outstanding people experience initiatives
- Coach managers to understand and execute on the levers that drive engagement, foster an inclusive environment, and create a great experience for our people
- Actively facilitate learning experiences in the Berlin office
- Be the major HR point of contact for the employees and managers
- Help to develop and implement better people management practices
- Put the HR Controlling concept into practice
- Ensure necessary administrative tasks are managed in a timely fashion with a high level of accuracy (HRIS entries, leave administration, new hire and termination paperwork, etc)
Success in this role means delivering transformative results through project direction of key talent initiatives. Success means continually holding oneself to the highest of professional standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is walking into the office every day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence people and the business for the better.
- Implement and drive initiatives that impact talent retention, engagement, and career development in our Berlin office
- Curate the next generation Crobo & Ocono experience including initiatives that expand engagement, celebrate passion, and promote career success
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions in a highly energized culture, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following:Knowledge / Background / Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience working as an HR Business Partner
- Knowledge and experience with organizational development, and process excellence (innovative yet pragmatic approach)
- Systems and process capabilities
- Business focused mindset and savvy
- Proactive drive for results
- Inspirational through action
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence.
- Consistently apply effective process management and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation).
- Proven track record of applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities.
- Strong collaborator and facilitative leader.
- Understand the principles of change management and can execute effective change strategies.
- Exercise excellent judgment that considers the needs of our people, customers, and the business.
- Understand and model the importance of having the right stakeholders involved in obtaining shared vision before execution.
- Fast development potential and steep learning curve
- Friendly and dynamic working environment in an international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team events, weekly team breakfasts and full fridge of drinks and fruits
crobo is a mobile marketing company based in Berlin and San Francisco.Powered by data, it specializes in digital marketing solutions for mobile apps.crobo image user data of its 2000+ carefully selected distribution partners worldwide to act as a digital matchmaker between app developers and their relevant target groups.
crobo is part of the Covus Group, led by CEOs Sven Lubek and Markus Malti, who founded crobo in 2012.